A LOCAL PARTNER
Your Roofing Expert – Serving interior BC and Abroad.
As owner/operator of On Top Inspections, Troy Hovey has established his roofing expertize in Kelowna since 1990. Prior to arriving in Kelowna, Troy was born and raised in Lethbridge Alberta where he first started roofing for his Father (Leroy Hovey) in 1977. Leroy owned and operated Hovey Roofing & Awnings from 1965-1997. Leroy was introduced into the Roofing trade thru his Father-in-law Pete Hiebert who owned & operated Progressive Roofing in Lethbridge from 1939 -1970. As a third generation roofing professional, the credentials for Troy Hovey are as follows:
- 40 years involved in the roofing industry
- 18 yrs. owner/operator of Hovey Roofing & Siding in Kelowna (sold January 05/07)
- 10 yrs. in the field of Consulting & Inspection Services
- Haag Certified Roof Inspector – 6 yrs. Commercial/Residential (HCRI Certification # 201112137)
- Registered Roof Observer - 8 yrs. (Certification # 1135)
- Certified Residential Steep Roofer -19yrs. (Certification # 00022-RS-99)
- Soprema PAQ+S advanced training for Modified roofing (Certification #4139)
- RCABC Fall Protection/Safety Monitor (Certification # 2010-00084)
- Roof Technology Maintenance and Inspection (5-day course completed Feb. 3rd, 2013)
- Professional Affiliate member of the Roofing Consultants Institute (RCI), 9 yrs.
- 20 years of hands-on applications of steep, low slope and flat roof systems.
- Expert problem-solving abilities concerning leaks, ventilation, roof design, faulty workmanship etc.
- Provided inspection/observation reports for over 600 insurance related claims due to wind, fire, hail, vandalism, ice damming, general leaks etc.
- Adept at creating good rapport and working relationship with clients.
- Third Party, Independent, Unbiased
- Build lasting relationships by professionally representing our clients with the utmost integrity & fair service/advice.
- Provide our clients with the most up to date information enabling them to make educated decisions concerning their roofing needs.